Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Inflatable Arch||Material:||210D Oxford Cloth|
|MOQ:||1 Piece||Accessories:||Internal Air Blower+ Ropes + Sandbags + Repair Kits|
|Logo:||Customized||Usage:||Event , Promotions , Party , Advertising|
Starting Line Inflatable Arch,
Black PVC Inflatable Arch,
210D Oxford Cloth Inflatable Arch
Black PVC starting line inflatable arch with blower, promotional custom logo
|Item type||Inflatable arch|
|Material||Durable 210D oxford cloth|
|Accessories||Internal air blower+ ropes + sandbags + repair kits|
|Shipping way||By sea , by air , by express|
|Certificate||CE , SGS , ROHS|
|Payment term||TT , Paypal , Cash|
|Place of origin||Guangzhou|
|Usage||Commonly used by event, promotions, professional and amateur sports teams and organizations and so on.|
The material is 3X THICKER than ordinary inflatables.
All tie-downs are heavily stitched and rival the quality of military-grade canvas tents.
Anchor or D-rings to keep stability and safety.
Long fill tube for placing blower away from the arch.
Zipper with Velcro cover to protect the zipper and prevent air from leaking too fast.
When using arches, avoid sharp objects such as branches in the air, hooks on communication cables.
When you need to move the air mold, please lift and move.
Arches to stay away from guns, fireworks (open celebration occasions attention).
Arches on the floating soil, with a broom and other tools beat clean; if it is mud, wet cloth can be used to clean; stubborn stains with toluene.
Small hole repair: Sew the patch with needle and thread.
How to use?
1) first fixed the power cord;
2) open the arches, expand the arches, in front of the arches on the two rope buckle were tied rope, the back of the two rope is also tied a good rope;
3) rope connection on the sandbag fixed;
4) blow up the gas mold, adjust the location;
5) use the arch of the day before the weather forecast, if there is wind, you need to prepare a fixed rope, sandbags can put one more. If there are six or more of the wind, it should not be blowing arches;
6) in use, if it is pedestrians accidentally knock off the power of the arch down, just re-plug the power, the arch can stand up again.
Contact Person: vivian